Cardero Resource Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Feb 1, 2018 - Cardero Rock Sampling Generates New Porphyry Target Northeast of the Zonia Copper Oxide Deposit
- Sun Jan 21, 2018 - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 - Cardero Initiates Preliminary Economic Assessment at Zonia Copper Oxide Deposit
Vancouver, British Columbia - Cardero Resource Corp. (\'Cardero\' or the \'Company\') (TSXV: CDU, Frankfurt: CR5) is pleased to announce that it has engaged Global Resource Engineering of Denver Colorado (\'GRE\') to complete a Preliminary Economic Assessment (\'PEA\') for the Company's Zonia Copper Oxide Project, located in Yavapai County, Arizona USA.
- Fri Jan 12, 2018 - Cardero Provides Update on Carbon Creek JV Management Agreement and Zonia Option Agreement
- Wed Nov 29, 2017 - Cardero Receives Positive Sampling Results for the Kootenay Nickel-Cobalt Massive Sulphide Project
- Thu Nov 23, 2017 - Cardero Files Amended Technical Report for Zonia Copper-Oxide Deposit, Arizona, USA
- Tue Nov 21, 2017 - Cardero Receives Positive Sampling Results for the Ledgend Nickel-Cobalt Massive Sulphide Project
Vancouver, British Columbia - Cardero Resource Corp. (\'Cardero\' or the \'Company\') (TSXV: CDU, Frankfurt: CR5) announces receipt of positive surface exploration results for the Ledgend nickel-cobalt property in south eastern British Columbia (\'Ledgend\' or the \'Property\'). Ledgend is one of five properties in the Kootenay project that together total approximately 8,000 hectares (Figure 1). Cardero completed soil, silt and rock sampling on Ledgend in the fall of 2017, collecting 1,218 samples which have produced significant anomalies for follow-up work.
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 - Cardero Enters into Option Agreements for Kootenay Nickel-Cobalt Massive Sulphide Project
**NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR FOR DISTRIBUTION TO
UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES**
Vancouver, British Columbia - Cardero Resource Corp. (\'Cardero\' or the \'Company\') (TSX: CDU, Frankfurt: CR5) reports that subject to TSX.V approval, it completed two option agreements for five nickel-cobalt properties in south eastern British Columbia (the \'Kootenay Project\' or the \'Project\') totalling approximately 8,000 hectares (Figure 1). The Project is within the prospective Lardeau Group, which ho
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 - Cardero Closes Non-Brokered Financing
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 - Cardero Resources Corp. Announces Increase In Private Placement
NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES